Japanese candy


Japan has a lot of strange things, and one of them is their different kinds of candy. I haven't tried much of it, but I did try one kind of it... 

In Japan they have these strange kinds of "do-it-yourself-candy" where you mix different ingredients in the package. It's difficult to explain, so you can see it for yourself here:


This one is called たのしいおすしやさん and is from Popin' Cookin'. As you can see it's supposed to be sushi. I also have a takoyaki kit, a cake kit and much more. I bought it in a Japanese supermarket in Ushiku, where I spent some time with my friends. It can not be bought in convenience stores, but only in the supermarkets.
I also tried something called ねるねるねるね, but it wasn't as funny as the sushi kit.
I think it was really funny to try, but I wouldn't say it tastes good - the taste is a little too fake. But it was fun :)

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!