Candy sushi

I just finished making a new video about another Japanese candy kit. I've been really excited about this one because it's sushi! Sushi is really tasty and candy is tasty as well - then how can candy sushi not be tasty? 

Watch my newest candy sushi video here or check it out on my channel here.


Anyways, I hope you like my video. Please let me know below what you think about it..  I enjoy filming for the videos and editing them, but wow it's tirering to make videos. It actually takes a lot of energy to be in front of the camera and behind. But even though it's tirering I'm still looking forward to making the next one already :)

Another video will be up before my trip to Japan. 'Till next time, byee ♡



0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!