SUMMER VACATION!

Yay my last exam is finally over and my 2,5 month summer vacation has started! It'll be exciting to see what I will be studying from September, because my major of Japanese Studies has ended and I have to take a smaller course the last year of my BA. I'm crossing my fingers for the result :D

I haven't stressed that much about this last exam since I only had to defend an essay that I wrote a month ago, but I have been studying a lot though. Now it's finally over and my exam went surprisingly well. I celebrated the day with a trip to see the new IKEA and met up with a friend from ballet. I had such a good time today with my friend! <3 The last couple of days I have had time to meet friends and say goodbye to some friends who are going back to Japan.

Another thing that has happend is as you can see: I have edited the look of the blog. This minimalistic look is more my style and I really like the simple look. About my videos, I will be making videos and writing blog posts as much as I can the next 1,5 week before going to Japan. So you'll definetly be hearing from me.

I just thought that I quickly wanted to share this info with you. See you soon!


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!