First days in Asakusa

My boyfriend and I have now been in Japan for a couple of days, and they have been both good and bad. Mostly good though :)

I am really excited to be back in Japan and it's nice to have someone to share all the experiences with. But the worst part about flying to another part of the world is the jet lag - and I surely had to deal with that!

I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I decided to try to get drunk just to fall asleep. And it worked.. I slept until 2 pm (Japanese time) but now I'm back and can't really sleep. But I'll try and it'll surely get better in a couple of days :)

Our day today started with a trip to one of the local convenience stores to get some breakfast and then to Starbucks for coffee. After that we walked around the area and saw Sensoji temple, shopped in ROX and Donkihote, had some ramen, took purikura, and then went home to the hostel to relax. All in all it has been a great day, and tomorrow our three friends will arrive. 

I just finished making the first vlog. Check it out on YouTube now :D Until the next video - byee! <3


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!