A relaxing day in Tokyo

I'm sitting in my room, which is a bunk bed between a few walls, at my hostel in the heart of Tokyo. I've just put on a couple of layers of nail polish by the window. From there you can see people on the street and trains passing by.
Today I've had a nice, relaxing day. I didn't film much, but enjoyed myself and walked around in Tokyo. I edited some videos this morning after waking up around 9 am and just chilled. It was nice to actually have some time to sit by myself. It's my own fault, that I have had so many plans since coming to Japan about a week ago, but I've also really enjoyed seeing old friends and going on adventures. I didn't plan to get sick though, but it seem like my sickness will soon be all gone. Thank you, Japanese medicine.
About today: At 3 pm I met up with a dear friend in Ikebukuro, close to where I currently live, and we went to a café and went shopping. Afterwards we just had time for purikura before my friend had to go. Then I headed to McDonalds for an "ebi fireo" (shrimp burger). I love everything with shrimp and there's a lot of that here. Anyways, that's pretty much what I've done today.
The weekend seems to be busy, but I'm excited to see more friends and go on more adventures. Follow my adventures on my channel, where there's a new video coming up tomorrow.

xx Merete




0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!