Back in Japan

Ohayo gozaimasu!

It's currently 3:30 a.m. in Japan and I'm awake. Yesterday I arrived in Narita airport after a loooong flight from Copenhagen. I'm always nervous about flying, but I landed safely after transfering flight in Istanbul. I didn't sleep at all on the plane or the bus to Yokohama, and it helped me to sleep this night, I think. So now I'm in Japan.

I got slightly sick from the trip here, but I'm already working on getting rid of it with medicine.
All in all I'm feeling good, and I'm surprised that I got some sleep this night. I did drink a Strong Zero before bed to become more tired, but I'm surprised that I slept. Usually the jetlag is so bad that I can't sleep the first 5 days. But I've found the path for me, it seems: no sleep on the plane. 

Currently I'm in Yokohama with my friend, who let me stay in her place. (^^) So nice! In a couple of days I'm going to my hostel in Tokyo, but for now I'm here. 

Anyways, I just wanted to make a quick update here. I'll be posting vlogs very soon :)



0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!