Favorite Japanese songs

When I first listened to Japanese music I admit that I had to get used to the different music style. But I feel that I've started to enjoy different kinds of Japanese music.

My favorite Japanese artist is of course きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu). She's fun, crazy, different and kawaii. Her most famous video and song is probably PONPONPON which is very good, but my favorite song by Kyary is インベーダインベーダ (Invader invader) at the moment.

The first Japanese band that I got to know was ダブルユー (W). They're not a band anymore, but I still like some of their songs. My favorite song by them is probably 待つわ (Matsu wa) or 白い色は恋人の色 (Shiroi iro wa koibito no iro). Both songs are quiet, calm and cute. Of course they're about love :)

Another quiet song is that I love isトイレの神様 (Toire no kamisama). The title means "God of the toilet" and even though it might sound silly, the song is quite cute and Kana Uemura sings about her grandmother.

There are also many great rock songs in Japan. I've started to like the song ないものねだり (Nai mono nedari) by KANA-BOON and RPG by Sekai no owari. Really great music if you ask me. I can't explain these artist further because I don't know them very well.

There are many great female singers in Japan besides the ones already mentioned. When I went to Japan last summer I heard the singer Ms. Ooja for the first time and liked her music. I bought her CD and even though I can't find many of her songs on YouTube, the song 30 from her album was there. I love her voice! Besides her I also listened to Salley and her song 赤い靴 (Akai kutsu). Great song too!

I love to watch Japanese romantic movies and my favorite movie so far is Paradise Kiss. It's really cute and ends well. In that movie the song HELLO by Yui. The thing I like about this song is the rhythm and singers voice.

My favorite kids' song in Japanese is マルマルモリモリ (Maru maru mori mori) by the children Mana Ashida and Fuku Suzuki from the TV-show Marumo no okite. I'm very determined to learn this dance before I go to Japan again! :)

If you've watched the newest Disney movies, you probably know the movie Wreck-It Ralph and you might have noticed that there's a Japanese song in the movie. The song is called Sugar Rush (just like the title of the movie in Japanese) and it's made by the famous girl band AKB48. Anyway, I love this cute song!

I hope you liked my Japanese music suggestions. Enjoy the music! :)




0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!