JAPAN 2014

I have exciting news!
- I'm going to Japan again!!! うれしいー

My boyfriend and I have booked our tickets for a one month trip to Japan in July this summer, and some friends are coming too. It's going to be crazy hot and humid by that time, but I don't care. I'll be in my favorite country again and see my Japanese friends. 

I'm so so excited and I want to plan the trip and pack already!

Mainly we'll be going to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka and probably some other big cities. The best part for me is that this time I'll have someone to share my memories with. I met some nice people last year, but I was basically on my own on this trip. I was an incredible experience for me, but I'm also excited to share the experiences with someone. Of course I'll be blogging during the trip when I have time :)

I'll have to practice my Japanese more this semester and it's my plan to become even better. When I went to Japan last year I got better while I was there for one month. With all the Japanese speaking and kanjis everywhere, you'll get better.

Anyways, that was my big news. またね!

Tokyo, near Korea town

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!