My favorite Japanese souveniers

When I went to Japan this summer, I brought home a lot of stuff. Hey, it was my first time in Japan - the country, that I had been dreaming about visiting for many years - so I had to bring home lots of souveniers for myself and my loved ones.

Along with these things, I also bought a lot clothes and shoes (I hadn't shopped for a whole year in Denmark), that aren't in this picture. But here are my favorite souveniers from Japan:

A kid's DIY takoyaki candy set
Pokémon Uno game
Fake lashes (costs 100 yen)
Donald Duck mug from Disneyland Tokyo
Ms. Oota - Faith (CD)
Rilakuma bear
Manga
Purple bow from Harajuku
Cat keychain
Purikura
なんでやねん!? t-shirt


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!