Gaijin's opinion: ラーメンズネタ (Japanese video)

So... One of my classmates found this Japanese video called ラーメンズネタ (raamen zuneta) and I actually have no idea why it is called this. The senario is this: A class is sitting in front of the teacher and they repeat what he says. If you speak or read a little Japanese, you will know that they repeat different Japanese words, mostly stops of the Yamanote line in the the subway of Tokyo.

First time I watched this I didn't understand it and couldn't see why it was funny, but the second time I understood more hand now I think it's hilarious. I can't really explain why it is so funny, but one funny thing is that they suddenly repeat the name "Shinbashi" and they suddenly say other random Japanese words. 

After repeating different names of the Yamanote line, they say words like "sushi" and "tempura". After that they go back to saying the names of Yamanote again but this time with funny voices. And again they go back to "Shinbashi". After that they say different random words again, but then they teacher accidentally says "uden" (which I don't know if has a meaning). Before that they repeated the words "udon" and "oden" which is food. Finally he says "odon" (which I don't think has a meaning either), and then they randomly begins to sing. Finally the teacher tries to go on with class, where they finish the video with "SHINBASHI". 

Because I can understand the words I think it is funny, and the scenario reminds me of classes at the university where we in the beginning of learning Japanese repeated what the teacher said.

Try to take a look at the video here:

 



Is the video funny to you, and what do you think about it? Please leave a comment below and let me know.

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!