Japan loves Frozen!

I don't know why but Japan loves the Disney movie Frozen, which I have tried to explain in my new video on YouTube. There's just something about it that makes most stores and even game centres play "Let it go" again and again and again. It's even in the top of the most played songs at many karaoke places.

To me, Frozen is not one of the best Disney movies, but apparently Japan is crazy about it. In my new video I have found 3 Frozen products in Japan, that I want to show to you. I hope you enjoy watching my new video :D


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!