Summer vacation and new videos

Hey there, and welcome back on the blog! :)

Even though it's my summer vacation right now I feel busy. I've been working on videos for my YouTube channel and making videos has really caught my attention. Did you know how exciting it is to make videos? It's a great tool to talk about and show what ever you want. Even though I hated looking at myself in the beginning I really love editing videos now. I've always really liked editing different things like templates and pictures, but now I've figured out how much fun it is to make videos too!

Besides the normal video I've decided to make a couple of other kinds of videos like the new video I put up yesterday. Check it out by clicking here. It's sometimes difficult to come up with ideas for videos about Japan when you don't live in Japan, but don't worry - I have lots of ideas for videos so far. But for that reason I'll be making extra vlogs and videos that are not about Japan but about traveling and my life here in Denmark. My normal videos about Japan will be published on fridays and these other videos will be posted on other days of the week. 

Good news - since my major (Japanese studies) is over it is time for my supplementary subject. AND I got my first priority sociology! Yay! I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to use the tools that I get there for future use. Introduction week will start next week and I can't wait to meet new people and begin classes. Even though university is busy I like the atmosphere and student life a lot. Work has already started and ballet class will start tomorrow. Even though I miss Japan it's good to be back :)

This week I'll be working on the theme for my BA assignment, probably work out, and make new videos for YouTube. I'm not sure yet what will happen. 

If you haven't yet checked out my video from friday, check it out here.

Thanks for supporting my blog and YouTube channel. See you soon! xx Merete


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!