The black burger in Japan

It's time for some more Gaijin's opinion! :) If you haven't found out already, the Japanese Burger King has come up with two new and interesting burgers - the Black Pearl and the Black Diamond. These two burgers are out in Japan right now.


"Kuro" means black and it's called so because - well, it's all black. The reason why it's black is because it contains squid ink. As far as I've understood, the mix the ink with with the dough of the bun, the sause, and the cheese. About the price, I don't think it's that expensive actually. A normal menu is usually around 500 yen, so you only pay a little extra than usual. And it is a limited edition. The two burgers themselves cost 690 yen and 480 yen.

I wish I could try and review the burger for you, but unfortunately I don't think they'll have the burgers when I go to Japan next year. Hopefully they'll make them again so that I can try it out :)

I've watched people eat it on YouTube and it seems that is tastes better than it looks. I recommend watching the couple Kyde and Eric's review. You can also read more about the burgers here.

Thanks for reading! See you soon ^^
xx Merete

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!