3/11

Do you remember what you did on this day 4 years ago?
- I remember, that I went to high school and had a class in physical geography on this day. When the class had entered and became quiet, my teacher told everyone what had happened in Japan this day, and he explained more about tsunamis and earthquakes. When finding out about this, I remember being very worried about my Japanese friends who lived near Tokyo, but luckily they weren't hurt. Many other people were though...

For some reason I woke up this morning exactly 06.46 (14.46 Japan time) even though my alarm clock had been set for 07.00. I remembered this day and prayed for Japan. Today, 4 years later we still remember this day, and I might especially remember it since I'm from Japanese studies.
I'll be writing letters to pray for Japan with the Japanese exchange students today. Japan has not yet been fully restored and many people are effected by this horrible event where thousands were killed and thousands of people are still missing. But Japan is strong and

If you can spare some time, please think of Japan. <3

3/11は4年になりました。日本、頑張ってください。



1 comments:

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!