Healthy pancakes

Since my boyfriend and I have started our new healthy lifestyle, we have both lost weight and we feel better. Of course it is okay to sin with a piece of cake or a beer once in a while, like in the weekend, but all in all, we have a healthier lifestyle that before.

Yesterday I was craving for pancakes, and found a recipe online for healthy pancakes. I'm sorry the recipe is in Danish, but I'm sure a similar one in English can be found :-)

The pancakes contain no sugar, rye flour, and oatmeal, which makes them healthy.

This is how they looked, when we were finished.



0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!