Missing karaoke

Something that I really miss about Japan are the karaoke (カラオケ) nights. In Japan, people are not afraid of singing in front of each other and they don't worry about singing false. They just have fun! Sometimes I wish Danes could be the same way, staying up all night, singing karaoke. But unfortunately karaoke is not a big part of Danish culture as it is of Danish culture.

I'm really looking forward to going to Japan again, staying up all night and singing karaoke with friends.

This video shows a karaoke video taken from a real Japanese karaoke program. The song is called "Hello" (sung by Yui), and it is from my favorite Japanese movie "Paradise Kiss" (which you should watch, if you're into girly movies).
Enjoy!






0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!