Kyary Pamyu Pamyu tee

For a long time, I've wanted a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu t-shirt, but haven't found one, that I wanted yet.

But today, I found a couple of awesome t-shirt designs with Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, but... I now I don't know which one I want the most! First world problem, I know. They cost almost the same, but which one should I get? What do you think?



Choice no. 1: Tee with Kyary's name and eyes
Choice no. 2: Tee with her name and moshi moshi harajuku and mouth
Choice no. 3: Picture with Kyary saying her name

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!