Listening to Japanese radio

It is really difficult to become better at a language if you're not practicing your speaking and writing skills, and in Denmark it is difficult to listen to and speak Japanese every day. Unless my Japanese friends have time to meet up every day (which they don't), I need to practice in some other way, but I think I've now found a good way to practice.

Almost every day I listen to tunein.com and different Japanese radio channels. When I'm in the mood for some music, I listen to Kawaii Radio. When I want to practice my listening skills and get used to hearing Japanese, I listen to different shows like Tamamusubi, Midnight Full Power, Day Catch!, and NHK Radio News.

Not only can you listen to Tunein online on your computer, but they also have an app, which I use every time I'm going somewhere. Even when travelling, the signal is good, and it is actually better than the signal for other Danish radios stations, so that's amazing :)

How do you practice Japanese? Let me know in the comments below.



 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!