Finally tasting yakisoba again やっと焼きそば

Today my Japanese friend, Nayui, came over to make one of my favorite Japanese dishes - yakisoba! I have been missing Japanese food sooooo much and especially yakisoba, so I was thrilled that she wanted to share some Japanese food, that she received in from her family.

But why is yakisoba so good? Even though it contains cabbage (which I don't like that much) I still like it. The mix of the Japanese yakisoba sauce, fried noodles and vegetables is extremely delicious. It's a must try in Japan!!!


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!