Documentaries about Japan

I wanted to share with you some documentaries about Japan. 
Not all documentaries are as neutral as they could be, but I've chosen these because they have interesting points of view. I have seen videos about Japan before that I found very wrong, and I do not find everything in these videos correct. But they're still very interesting documentaries.

VICE has made a lot of YouTube videos about Japan, and here are two of them. They're both quite short but interesting. 

The Japanese Love Industry

Boyfriends for Hire

BBC has also made some documentaries about Japan before. I've seen one about geishas, which you can find online on YouTube, but the video below is quite interesting. The problem with the declining birthrate and aging population is in focus in this one.


No Sex Please, We're Japanese

Besides these, there are hundreds of videos and documentaries about Japan, so go explore YouTube to get more information about the nation. 

If you want me to recommend some other videos for you, please let me know.



 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!