Hanami in Aarhus

I have told you about hanami (花見) and cherry blossom in Japan before in a post (Cherry blossoms and hanami), and this sunday we celebrated hanami in Aarhus. The trees bloom kind of late here in Denmark, so the Japanese cherry sakura flowers are long gone in Kyoto and Tokyo. BUT finally the trees bloomed here in Denmark!

At hanami parties we drink and eat snacks together, and that was exactly what we did this sunday when meeting up at "Botanical Garden". We also played a Danish ball game that looks kind of like baseball - it's called "rundbold". It was really fun, but today my body hurts since we ran around playing the game.

 A also made a video about the hanami which I put up on YouTube, so remember to check it out!
 Click on the link here or watch the video here on the blog:




I really hope you like my video, and please tell me what you think. If you have any suggestions to something you want to write or make a movie about, please tell me! :) Thank you for reading and watching. またねー!

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!