Last Japanese class on my BA

Today is kind of a sad day, I think. It's been a long and difficult journey to get to where I am now, but I have learned so much so far on my BA. Today is the very last Japanese class on my BA. After 3 years of learning about Japanese culture and language I'll have my last class today. It's a strange feeling...

I haven't finished my BA yet, because a Japanese Studies' BA takes 4 years, not 3 year like a regular BA in Denmark. So I'll finish it next summer, where my boyfriend and I probably will move to Japan to live for one year. I still have one year left, but I'll take another course at the university next year.

But today is not a bad day at all, because the sun is shining! It's been a while with rainy days and bad weather, but today the sun decided to show up again :D The last week I've been writing on my international relations essay and I'm almost halfway even though there are still two weeks left. If I'm lucky and do my best I'll be able to finish it next week so that I can correct it the week after. 

I hope you're all enjoying your thursday! :)



0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!