NEW VIDEO: Japanese mini burger candy kit

I just finished editing my new video about one of the DIY candies that I recieved from my friend last week. This video was so much fun to make, and I hope you like it. With this candy kit you can make tiny, cute hamburgers, french fries and cola.

I really enjoy making these Japanese candy kits and this one is definitely one of the most interesting one's I've made so far. Since this is my 4th video on my channel, I feel like I'm getting better at editing and filming and I really hope that you enjoy watching my videos. I'm really excited and happy about the fact that I've got new followers and people has already liked this video :D So thank you for subscribing and watching my video - I'm really happy that you do that and it helps me a lot!

 



Thanks for reading and watching! I'm looking forward to making the next video for you :)


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!