Planing my trip to Japan

I am a planer BIG TIME! I plan most stuff in my life like my plans during the day and when I travel I plan too. It doesn't mean that I always go through with my plans but that's okay. I just like to always have a plan, and if I decide to do something else that's okay.

So when me and my friends are going to Japan this summer I have of course planed stuff as well. Last time I was in Japan, I didn't get to do or see more than half of the things that I had planed at home. That was mainly because I met so many nice people and found other things that I wanted to do more than what I first had in mind.

This yeah I have booked hostels in Tokyo, Osaka and Kyoto just like I have booked a bus to get from Tokyo to Kyoto and back. I used Hostelworld.com to book the hostels and then printed out the booking. As for busses I bought the tickets at Willerexpress.com. The price for a bus from Tokyo to Kyoto is around 5.000 yen, which I think is a quite fair price compared to Denmark. I know that the price for these kind of things might go up, so I want to book bus and hostel as fast as I can, and it would suck to not have a hostel to stay at in Japan.

Besides the super practical booking like bus and a place to sleep I have also planed some of the things that I want to see. There are both new things to see and things that I will see again. Among the things that I am going back to see are Harajuku (Tokyo), Fushimi Inari shrine (Kyoto), Nara park and Namba (Osaka). In my opinion, these places are places that you have to see if you visit the big cities of Japan. Some of the new places are Osaka castle and Meiji and Yasukuni shrine (Tokyo). 

So far I've planed one thing for every day. Last year I planed three things for one day which was a bit too much, so this year I'll take things more slow and let my friends decide (even though I don't really think they know what there is too see). No matter what this vacation will be amazing and I can't wait to see my Japanese friends again :D


0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!