Teaching my boyfriend Japanese

Lately my boyfriend has become really interested in learning to write and speak Japanese. It probably all the talk about living in Japan. It seems like he really wants to learn Japanese if we're going to live in Japan. So I am trying to teach him some Japanese. Right now he's only learning the basics, which is hiragana. Every day there's a new hiragana, so we're taking it nice and slowly. I have been thinking about starting a series of video where I teach some basic Japanese. Will anyone be interested in that?

The first thing we had to learn when starting Japanese Studies at university was hiragana. Without learning hiragana you can't really begin to read Japanese. Online you can find different sheets that show you all the hiragana there are. Japanese is really difficult and different from any other language I've studied before, but I think it's worth it. 

So far my boyfriend has learned around 20 hiragana and he's getting better and better at recognizing them. When we visit Japan this summer he will probably be able to read all hiragana.









Here are some of the flashcards I'm using to teach my boyfriend Japanese. Flashcards are very useful if you ask me, because you can train your memory where ever you are :)

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!