Snacks and drinks for hanami

Today is the day of the hanami event at Botanical Garden in Aarhus, and at a hanami you should bring delicious snacks and drinks. Below I'll show you the things I have bought for hanami.

I did my shopping in the local East Asian shop in Aarhus called Far East Trading. They have a large variety of products, and there was only one thing that I couldn't find there, which was Pocky. But luckily, I got the rest of the stuff that I wanted! :)


Hi Tempura / Hanami shrimp chips / Maccha mochi / Koala March (Lotte) / Sake

The snacks on the picture are the ones I bought. The first one is a tempura seaweed snack. I've tried it before and it was really crispy and decilious. I'm really excited to try the shrimp chips, and they were so cheap so I thought I might as well try it. I really like both mochi and maccha tea so I also bought this kind of mochi. Mochi is made of rice and often contains bean paste. The final snack I got was the Koala march crackers with chocolate inside. They are kind of like Pocky and really good. And since it is hanami I also got a small bottle of Japanese sake (rice wine).

So I'm really excited to go to hanami and try all these delicious snacks. It's very normal to share snacks at hanami so I might try something new besides these things. Have you ever tried any of these snacks? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think about it?

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!