New video series, teaching Japanese

So I've just posted a new video on YouTube. This one is quite different from my other videos because it's a video where I try to teach hiragana.

I though it was really fun to make it and it made me think about some things that I hadn't thought much about before. It's going to be a video series where I teach hiragana, and in this first video I will teach you あ い う え お.

I'll be making other videos about other characters as well, so let me know if you found it helpful and how I can make my video better :)

Watch my video here:

 
Thanks for watching - have a great weekend! :D

0 comments:

Send en kommentar

 

Social media

Find me on social media by clicking the links in the top - Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, YouTube, Google+ ^^

Quote

If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

About

Welcome to my blog about my life and my interest in Japanese culture. Here you'll find posts about what I do, my inspiration, fun facts, and other things. Enjoy!